Through Nov 12th, 2017: SOLO SHOW, PEAK PERFORMANCE at SIGNAL GALLERY
Through January 2018: ARS17, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, Helsinki, Finland
Through December 2017: 'I CAME AND WENT AS A GHOST HAND' with Unseen Works from The Borusan Contemporary Art Collection
SELECTED SOLO SHOWS:
- 2017 Peak Performance, Signal, New York, NY.
- 2016 My Little Green Leaf, Art in General & Kim?, Riga, Latvia.
- 2015 LOSSY, Zieher Smith & Horton, New York, NY.
- 2015 Shelter of a Limping Substrate, Elliot Levenglick, New York, NY.
- 2015 N=7 / The Wake of Heat in Collapse, Signal Gallery, New York, NY.
SELECTED GROUP SHOWS:
- Chaos and Awe: Painting for the 21st Century, The Frist Center for Visual Arts, Nashville, TN (forthcoming)
- ALT FACTS, Post Masters, New York, NY.
- UNQUESTIONABLE OPTIMISM - THE BARN SHOW, curated by Lindsay Howard, Johannes Vogt, The Barn, East Hampton, NY
- ARS17, Kiasma Museum, Helsinki, Finland.
Overture: New Acquisitions from the Borusan Contemporary Art Collection curated by Kathleen Forde, Borusan Contemporary, Istanbul, Turkey
- After Us, curated by Lauren Cornell and Baoyang Chen, The New Museum & K11, Shanghai, China.
- Styles and Customs of the 2020s, commissioned by DIS and Scatter, Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburg, PA.
- The Sky is a Gap, 2017 Sundance New Frontiers, Park City, Utah.
- First Look: Artists' VR commissioned by The New Museum and Rhizome
- The Unframed World curated by Tina Sauerlaender, HeK, House of electronic Arts Basel Basel, Switzerland.
- 2017 bitforms Fifteen Year Anniversary Exhibition, Minnesota Street Project, San Francisco, California.
- Trust Issues, curated by Ryan Steadman, Ronchini Gallery, London, UK
- interspace, Robert L. Ringel Gallery, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Olimpia’s Eyes, curated by Jessica Hodin and Ben Charles Weiner, Zevitas Marcus, Los Angeles, CA
- Reconstructed Landscapes, Apex Art, New York, NY
- Real Things About Real Things, American Medium, New York, NY
- Film Comment, March 2017, Interview with Nick Pinkerton
- Artforum, January 2016, In-Print Reviews: Rachel Rossin by Dawn Chan
- "30 Under 30: Art" Forbes January 2017
- The Year in Art 2016, Artsy EditorialArtsy, December 2016
- Cultured Magazine, December 2016, Interview with Kat Herriman for "The New Guard"
- Liz Stinson for Wired Magazine, November 2015
- KillScreen, December 2015 “’After GTA V’ and the Inevitable Deterioration of Data” by Chris Priestman
- The New York Times, November 2015 “In Rachel Rossin’s Lossy, the Virtual Reality of Living in a Painting,” by Martha Schwendener,
- The Creators Project, November 2015, “Virtual Reality Paintings Destroy Notions of the ‘Still Life’,” by Marina Garcia-Vasquez
- The Observer, October 2015, “How One Artist Uses Virtual Reality As Her Medium,” by Ryan Steadman
- The New York Times, January 2015, “Rachel Rossin’s Virtual-Reality Installation in Bushwick” by Joshua Barone
MAN MASK for Rhizome and The New Museum's First Look